My client is an IT Consulting firm and looking for an expert in Sitecore who will be responsible for the analysis, design, coding and testing activities with an expectation of contributing to implementation activities.
To be considered for this role you should have: -
- 2 to 3 years of demonstrable experience in design and delivery of Sitecore based solution including integration with third party API services, hence undertaking design and development activities including coding, testing, deployment scripting, configuration areas in Sitecore/.Net domains and other related technologies.
- Evidence in successful delivery of multi-site Sitecore projects using MVC and Sitecore best practices, hence undertaking system analysis, solution (functional & Technical) design and feasibility activities.
- Knowledge/Experience using Sitecore Personalisation and Experience Analytics.
- Good understanding and experience in implementing testable softwareusing best practices and design patterns, hence developing high quality code and regression tests that leverage existing code libraries, patterns and architectural techniques.
- Experience delivering the projects using Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Experience with front end development tools including but not limited to; HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, AngularJS and JQuery, Sitecore 7.2 and Sitecore 8.
- Experience working in DevOps culture and familiar with using as well as developing DevOps tool.
- Experience with Sitecore SOLR Search and Azure Search.
- Demonstrated familiarity with multiple digital delivery methods including Agile and/or Waterfall, hence participating in identifying process, quality and system improvements, continuously learning new techniques, methodologies and technologies, stay abreast of new Sitecore releases, functions and methods.
- Positive and Supportive individual with a flexible, can do attitude and ability to see the bigger picture.
Please apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553 or connect on LinkedIn – https://au.linkedin.com/in/amrita-sehgal-b0b03929 with Job #12462
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: