Sitecore Developer/ Consultant – Expression of interest
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Exciting cutting edge projects
- Expression of interest – multiple positions
My client, a well respected name in both the local and international arena is seeking experienced Sitecore developers/ consultants to add to their exisiting team.
- Be responsible for leading Sitecore implementations that are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop the roadmap for upcoming web technologies, Sitecore capabilities and integration opportunities
- Collaborate with web strategists, analysts, and client representatives to identify software capabilities, functionality and design options for Sitecore-based solutions
- Design Sitecore-based solutions, including the logical and physical architecture of Sitecore capabilities, database, system integration components, server architecture and communication
- Be accountable for leading Sitecore implementations that are delivered on time and on budget, ensuring that project managers have clear visibility to project tasks and timelines
- Be the ‘go to’ / SME for Sitecore issues within a project team
- Ensure compliance to contemporary web development, .NET and Sitecore best practices
- Sitecore developer certification is a big bonus!
- 3+ years of professional experience with Sitecore in a large complex environment
- Experience using Sitecore pipelines and developing processors within projects
- Evidence of success in the delivery of Microsoft and Sitecore solutions to customers
- Passion for hands-on development in .NET technologies: ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, MVC, IIS, SQL Server
- Detailed understanding of object-oriented design principles and software patterns, including MVC
- Experience with contemporary presentation layer technologies (e.g. Bootstrap, Angularjs, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3)
- 5+ years of professional experience with the Microsoft .NET platform including .NET 3.5/4.0
- Exposure to digital marketing platforms, like CRM, marketing automation, analytics and social
Express your interest by submitting a detailed CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.