Large Government Department
If you are a Sitecore Developer, Adaps will help you to find a job in Large Federal Department at Sydney.
What you will be doing:
As a Sitecore Developer you will coordinate and deliver web projects, manage deployments and releases, train and guide other team members and assist in ongoing technical support.
- Hands on experience developing and configuring Sitecore platform including modules and pipelines/events customisation etc.
- Experience in assessing user and business needs to identify requirements for the digital initiatives and translating them into technical specifications
- Ability to provide guidance to other developers and recommend Sitecore best practices.
- Proven experience working in fast paced, multi-vendor agile environment.
- Experience in Sitecore upgrade is highly regarded.
Skills needed to perform the job:
- Sound knowledge and experience in Sitecore 8.x (Sitecore 7.x experience is also acceptable) and MVC. Developer Certification is a big plus.
- Experience in using Solr, TDS, Glass Mapper templates is essential
- Experience in Sitecore Powershell is beneficial
- Experience in identifying, assessing and using various Sitecore modules from marketplace is beneficial
- Good understanding and hands on experience working with front end technologies like SCSS and JS libraries and capacity to understand and work with application developers.
- Organised, reliable, able to multi-task and work independently following job briefing, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Kindly share your resume in word format only.