Site Applications Program Lead
- Melbourne CBD Location with limited overseas travel
- 6 month initial contract with possible extension
- Previous Site Application Program lead with degree/ certifications a must!
Site Applications Program Lead wanted for an initial 6 month contract with possible extension to work on a large international program.
**Note: This is a senior leadership role. Kindly apply only if you have relevant desired experience!**
You will have the following experience:
- 5+ years proven experience overseeing multiple simultaneous Projects in a Program Leadership role is considered a must!
- Proven track record in the delivery of Integrated Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) Applications
- Prior experience in mining/ exploration is highly regarded!
- Proven experience working and excelling within a Tier 1 consulting & systems integration organisation
- Certification in PMP or PRINCE is mandatory
- Degree qualification preferred
Key requirements of the role:
- Ability to develop and maintain a detailed, clear and accurate schedule, cost and resource plan of all inflight and upcoming works within the Program
- Highly diligent and focused approach to all aspects of scope, cost & schedule control across the Program
- Excellent Program-level reporting skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills – providing leadership, mentoring, motivation, constructive feedback, support and encouragement to others
- Proven capacity to multi-task and prioritise
- Proven capacity to work comfortably with ambiguity
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene regarding all administrative control aspects of the Program including taking a hands-on roll in this area
- Create a culture within a small team of Project Manager’s to ensure a strong focus on scope, schedule, cost and with mandatory, occasional overseas travel
This is a 6 month contract with a possiblity to extend. Apply now by sending a copy of your Cover Letter and CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.