- SharePoint Specialist
- Port Macquarie
- 12 months
- Large Energy Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Sharepoint Specialist for a Large Energy Client in Port Macquarie.
|The SharePoint Specialist will be part of a team responsible for support, innovation, migration and integration activities for the Collaboration environment within Client. This environment includes SharePoint Online, Project Online, Office 365 and additional tools such as K2.|
- Provide Subject Matter Expert guidance as a liaison between the Cloud Collaboration team, Technology support teams, Project groups and Internal Business customers.
- Timely identification/resolution of SharePoint and Project Online related defects and incidents
- Take the lead in providing and delivering training content sessions either personally or via digital mediums
- Support integration of applications with cloud versions of SharePoint, Project, K2 and Office 365
- Innovate, update, and modernise migrated services
- Enable users to develop and expand application functionality
- Perform administration processes of operational environments
- Monitor capacity and operational security activities
- To complete implementation and migration of applications and data from legacy systems to SharePoint online with a goal of decommissioning Legacy Services
Specialist skill requirements
- Specialised professional with experience in a similar professional role within a complex corporate technology environment
- Practical experience in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint Online sites and associated software.
- Practical experience with management and support of Project Online
- Practical experience and success in engaging, encouraging, and developing user enablement of new technologies
- Practical experience in the use of enterprise helpdesk software and defect management software
- Practical experience in providing customer and operational support services in a large enterprise
- Working knowledge of applications relevant to cloud based environments
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.