SharePoint Developer (AWS, SQL)
Adaps has been scouted to source SharePoint Developer for one of our Large Financial clients at Mel CBD
This analyst role will work as part of IT service management practice. The role will assist the Technical Service Owners within the Finance, Risk & Treasury technology in managing a portfolio of technology-based services over its entire Service Lifecycle from concept to retirement through Service Planning (strategy, costing and marketing), Service Delivery and Service Operations including improvement initiatives.
The successful candidate will work in a team environment and have the opportunity to work with a diverse stakeholder set that includes Technical Service Owners, asset managers, sponsors embedded in different Business units, Funded initiatives, Procurement, External vendors and service providers, Hosting Infrastructure & Cloud services and Workplace, Management Assurance, Architecture & Service Management teams.
- Experience in IT service management including risk management. Having an accreditation of SharePoint Foundation is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Experience with problem solving, operating autonomously and ability to crack through issues that present roadblocks.
- Good working knowledge of SDLC, NFRs, security, cloud, hardware and software. This includes the ability to understand common ways software is often licensed such as number of cores, concurrent users and the like.
- Work with project as a technical developer to delivery SharePoint projects. And work with project transition into BAU including Operational Readiness Requirements and Delivered Risks Assessment processes.
- Work with team collaboratively to complete project on time and help with BAU incidents as needed.
- Work with the TSO and Asset Manager Community as well as suppliers/vendors around any improvements; solve challenges and gaps in delivering services to meet business needs.
- Work with IT Service Continuity, vendors, and business stakeholders in planning for a disaster recovery test.
- Understanding the effective licensing positions of software based on contracts and other information.
- Projects delivered with latest best practice technologies within timeline and budget.
- SLAs are established accurately and appropriate service management and support arrangements are in place.
- Service Improvement and Cost Improvement Plans are in place and are being actively driven.
- Risk registers are maintained, and treatment plans agreed and managed; Simplification plans to strategically simplify organisation by simplifying the technology landscape are being actively driven.
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills
- Ability to confidently communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to stakeholders
- Exposure to multiple project methodologies including Agile
- Analytical approach to problem investigation, options and recommendations, documentation of findings in a structured way
- Ability to describe and communicate customers’ experiences in the context of impact to the organisation
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work within time-boxed timeframes i.e. to a pre-agreed level of quality and detail
- “Can do” attitude and flexible to support other streams or carry out other activities as the need arises
- Comfortable working at both a strategic and detailed level i.e. conceptually and at a practical level
- Provide professional and ethical behaviour in actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position
- History of successfully mentoring/coaching others to enhance their potential and success
Technical Deep knowledge of:
- AWS cloud including S3, EC2, Glue, RDS, Athena, IAM, CloudFormation, Route53, VPC, Lambda
- SQL programming skills for analytics (including MS SQL, PostgreSQL et al)
- Experience in Tableau, Power BI and other data analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ETL tools such as Informatica PowerCentre
- Microservices/API development hands-on experience
- Project experience with: AngularJS, CSS, HTML, XML, JSON, REST API, SOAP, CSOM
- Project experience with DevOps CI/CD using Powershell, PNP, Github, Jenkins
- SharePoint or SPOnline experience is a plus
- Exposure to multi cloud environment – Azure and GCP
- Experience with Project Management using Agile and waterfall methodology (DEV-> TEST->PROD SDLC)
- Multiple task to manage priorities under tight deadline
- Excellent communication and customer service skills especially for team collaboration (Phone, Email, Video conference)
- Proactively self manage and lead Group 2 resources.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: