- SharePoint Developer
- 6-Month Contract
We currently have a part time opportunity for a SharePoint Developer. You will have extensive experience and practical knowledge of implementing and configuring SharePoint Online.
You will act as a collaboration champion to ensure business teams are re aware of what collaboration and content management tools and techniques are available to them, and that best practice is advised and demonstrated. This specifically requires the development and maintenance of coaching, training, and support materials, as well as the delivery of these to ensure collaboration tools, techniques, and services are consumed safely, efficiently, effectively and in accordance with Client’s operational requirements.
- Design, plan, configure and implement new SharePoint sites in line with Solution Architecture
- Provide knowledge and experience in SharePoint functionality and best practice
- Implement solutions that satisfy business requirements
- Data migration from existing sites/repositories into new SharePoint sites
- Setup access based on requirements and RBAC
- Establish effective working relationships with Program Managers withe External Delivery and CSPs
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Extensive practical knowledge and experience of implementing and configuring SharePoint Online
- Experience in analysing processes and understanding how to interpret end to end user requirements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in an analytical role involving change management
- Preferable experience in utilities or government
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: