- SharePoint BA
- Permanent Role
- SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online migration experience essential
- SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online development experience essential
- Numerous end to end project experience
- SharePoint FX experience preferred
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of
- Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services. Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders
- IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using
- Software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Meeting with end users to recommend solutions to business problems that could be built upon SharePoint & related technologies
- Creating and gathering business, functional, testing, design & technical documents
- Being a minimum of a “power user” with SharePoint, and sometimes even being a light-weight administrator or developer
- Working with stakeholders and end users through the full life cycle of a SharePoint project from beginning to the final implementation (sometimes even managing it in regards to scope creep, budget, timelines & more)
- Being the liaison between the administrators, developers, managers, end users, and others (sometimes an external consulting company, 3rd party vendor or offshore team)
- Understand what the business does, how it operates
- Examine existing business processes
- Identify gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation
- Capture requirements, create mockups
- Generate technical requirements, proof of concept solutions
- Help implement the new processes, features and tools
- Document improvements, measure, repeat the process
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.