Sharepoint Administrator with some development exp – .net
- Sharepoint Consultant – 80% BAU + 20% project work
- Support, Development and excellent troubleshooting skills – Sharepoint 2013
- Initial 3 month contract with the view to extend to 12 months – Large Insurance Org – Melbourne CBD Based – Mid to Senior level resource
A talented SharePoint Site Administrator & Developer is required to provide administration support to SharePoint 2013 along with experience in build. This role will see the successful person handling the combination of business as usual work in addition to adding value to Enterprise projects.
- Maintain the SharePoint environment to maximise efficiency and minimise outages.
- Testing of new functionality on release from either Project or Support Teams using SharePoint
- Comprehensive .NET knowledge & lead capacity to work with, passion in administering or support
- Manage Incidents where required and assign to appropriate resources.
- Perform health checks, troubleshooting and repair of SharePoint servers if required.
- Provide input into SharePoint Project work.
- Document standard processes and procedures.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (2013 is mandatory).
- Experience in SQL Server, .net
- Experience in automation of build / administration of SharePoint 2013.
- Understanding of SharePoint best practices.
- Solid troubleshooting and problem management skills.
- Customer focused and team oriented.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#12363.
Based on the volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs