SharePoint 365 Specialist
- Developing automation workflows in sharepoint online
- Must have current baseline clearance
- 2 days per week for 6 months
Contract Opportunity in Canberra
Our client has undertaken the transformation and migration to cloud services; including Office365, Sharepoint online, Dynamics365 and autopilot. The development of reporting and automation builds on these new platforms and to provide our executive with insights into the business.
The successful applicant will have experience:
– Developing automation workflows in sharepoint online
– Developing PowerBI desktop and online data sources (including legacy data sources)
– Developing reporting dashboards
– Working with senior executive staff using agile models.
Must have Baseine security clearance
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (02) 9057 9052 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.