Share point Administrator
Role:Share Point Administrator
- Demonstrated experience as a SharePoint Administrator.
- Detailed SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 Administration experience in a Windows 2008/12/16 environment.
- Demonstrated experience-supporting SharePoint as a Web Content management System.
- Demonstrated experience in PowerShell and Batch scripting
- Demonstrated experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Technical writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Desirable criteria:
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing web-based applications using Microsoft SharePoint development tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of third party replicators and editor tools
- One or more of the following would be advantageous:
- Demonstrated understanding of Windows Administration concepts such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, IIS, Windows Network Load Balancing, ADFS, DSC and .NET Framework
- Security requirements, security clearances and police checks NV1 OR NV2
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: