ServiceNow Principal Consultant
- Long term contract available!
- Previous client facing experience
- Oversee implementation of ServiceNow in large organisation
Our client, a large consultancy, is hiring a Principal ServiceNow Consultant to provide technical development and consulting services in ServiceNow application areas. They will also provide expertise around the ServiceNow platform, across customer projects, consulting engagements and new application development. This role will require the successful candidate to provide a level of Governance to the project, managing both the vendors and end clients to ensure the timely delivery of the large ServiceNow project.
- Gather, understand and document the business requirements and workflows
- Liaise with both the vendor and end client to ensure the implementation is running to schedule and to agreed requirements
- Implement changes to the system to meet the specific customer needs around workflow and the user interface
- Support and contribute to the overall team effort to implement the roll out of ServiceNow into the environment
- Help to ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/ production environment that is reliable and stable
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, testing and production environments
- Perform minor and major enhancements requests to a client’s ServiceNow instance(s), including changes to the user interface, system properties, foundation content, and modifications to existing workflows
- Experience in implementing the ServiceNow product within large and complex organisations
- Knowledge of the various project steps that will make up the implementation
- The ability to engage with the users to understand and then document their business processes and work flows before being able to configure the systems to meet the specific requirements
- Build a tailored self-service portal for end users that is in compliance with a corporate style guide.
- Working knowledge of Web Technologies
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11995. Please note, due to the level of response only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.