ServiceNow Development Lead
- ServiceNow Development Lead
- 8 Months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Parramatta, NSW
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
Adaps has been scouted to source ServiceNow Development Lead for one of our Large Government Department clients at Parramatta
The ServiceNow Development Lead will be the principle technical resource on a new implementation within the agency. A large roadmap of functionality to be delivered will provide an opportunity not to be missed for any Senior ServiceNow consultant to really transform the frontline processes, corporate services and IT.
To deliver on the agencies vision of a Single Platform of Engagement for all support services the successful candidate in this position will need broad and deep understand of the ServiceNow product. This role will lead a development team of 4-6 blended (contract and permanent) resources with the potential to grow larger if priorities demand it and report to the ServiceNow Program Manager.
The role requires a blend of ServiceNow development & architecture skills, agile delivery management & coaching and mentoring capabilities to be successful.
- Lead the technical development and support services within the program.
- Architect, design and develop ServiceNow as a digitisation and workflow platform for frontline services, corporate services and IT.
- Build a high performing delivery team composed of experienced ServiceNow developers and internal staff. Drive continuous improvement of the technical delivery.
- Work with the program manager, discovery lead & product owners to manage the backlog, define MVPs and provide transparency of delivery progress.
- Manage the development process, tracking of items in progress and escalation of issues & risks as appropriate.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience leading, coaching and mentoring ServiceNow development teams in large and complex organisations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ServiceNow architecture and experience in designing, developing, testing, documenting and deploying software features on the ServiceNow Platform;
- Demonstrated experience integrating the ServiceNow platform with other internal business applications and developing a culture of continuous improvement;
- Strong background in Service Management delivery across different lines of business (including but not limited to IT Stakeholder groups);
- Experienced agile & devops practitioner with the mindset and methodology knowledge to drive team performance and develop team members;
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist is highly desirable;
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au