- ServiceNow Developer
- Permanent Career Opportunity
- Salary Range on offer: $130k – $145K Inc Super + bonus + other perks (work life balance, discounts on home loans etc)
- Melbourne Based Multiple roles – Tier 1 Bank
About the Role:
This role will work closely with the Project Lead and other stakeholders and deliver outcomes associated with the initiative:
- Manage key streams of work associated with the automation and transformation of the service support functions
- Work closely with key stakeholders responsible for delivering outcomes associated with the key streams of work
- Good communications skills – proven experience in working across large projects involving touch points with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development
- Update and maintain a comprehensive unit and user testing protocol for ServiceNow solutions with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade or release completes.
- Obtain and analyse/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions
- Answer “how to” technical and application configuration questions when required.
- Continuous improvements to activities provided, that support more efficient delivery of workplace projects
- Strong problem-solving skills where multiple parties need to be bought together to reach an agreed outcome.
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Suzy- 03 8804 5883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.