- ServiceNow Developer
- 8 Months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Parramatta, NSW
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
Adaps has been scouted to source ServiceNow Developer for one of our Large Government Department client at Parramatta
The SeviceNow Developer will be a senior development resource on a new ServiceNow implementation.
This role will work on the delivery of the agency’s vision of a Single Platform of Engagement for all support services. The successful candidate in this position will be an experienced ServiceNow developer with broad and deep understanding of the product.
- Design, develop and deliver Service Catalog and Catalog items for various standard and non-standard services, including items that are to be provisioned via approval and automation workflows.
- Development of Service Portal, PPM, Custom Applications, HR and ITSM & Asset Management requirements.
- Configure integration of ServiceNow with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, SAP & Document Management systems.
- As a senior member of the ServiceNow team you will be required to provide coaching for team members newer to the technology.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated ServiceNow administration and development experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow platform and modules.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with ServiceNow and other platforms in large and complex organisations;
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level;
- Demonstrated Portal Development – HTML5, Angular JS, CSS and web development skills;
- Demonstrated ServiceNow administration and support functions – upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements;
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist is highly desirable;
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum);
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring a team of developers to achieve the successful development and implementation of end to end ServiceNow solution; and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au