Service Reliability Engineer (Support)
- Service Reliability Engineer (Support)
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $100K + bonus with little flexibility
- Excellent Benefits & Work life balance
As an Analyst Service Reliability Engineer, you will understand your applications and infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Windows, and Linux) to restore service quickly either through the application of workarounds or development of permanent fixes.
This is a Production Support role that requires you to be on-call 24 x 7, in a 5-week roster (1 week primary, 1 week secondary). You will be required to host conference calls to analyse, diagnose and troubleshoot to resolve the larger system impacting issues. The Support team are also responsible for Production Release activities that are performed out of business hours, typically after working hours or weekends.
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Support Engineer who will be responsible for covering production application support as well as maintaining AWS & Azure infrastructure, participating in attestations and audits as well as the following:
- Develop an understanding of our infrastructure stack to efficiently and expertly manage our infrastructure partners on patching and security remediation activities or perform the activities ourselves
- Maintain a 24/7 global production platform requiring rostered out of hours and weekend support
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills and Analytical Abilities
- Experience in using Service Management Tools such as ServiceNOW / Remedy and Workflow tools such as JIRA / Rally
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming Concepts
- Proven ability to use relevant data analytics approaches and tools (Splunk, AppDynamics etc) to monitor, troubleshoot and manage Environments
- Good understanding of infrastructure including Firewalls, Certificate Management, DNS, patching, backup and recovery, vulnerability remediation, Control-M
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability
- DevOps experience in using Jenkins, Power Shell, other scripting languages, CI/CD pipelines, Artifactory and GIT
- Experience in WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational/Document DB
- Familiar with at least one of the Cloud Services (AWS / Azure), Certification / Hands on experience is a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience in Incident, Problem, Change and Disaster Recovery Management practices with exposure to Capacity, Risk and Availability Management requirements
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.