Service Now Developer [ServiceNow ITSM]
Position: Service Now Developer [ServiceNow ITSM]
Platform / Domain: ITSM
Duration: ASAP – 28/02/2018 (with possibility to extend)
Highly experienced Service Now developer capable of performing analysis, design, development and implementation of modules and applications on the platform.
The role will have a strong focus on Service Catalogue/Service Request development while working with the development team across other areas, such as CMDB & discovery, Chang/Problem/Knowledge, Integrations and Mid Server.
Minimum 5 years’ experience working across:
- Portal Development and front-end solutions in Jelly or AngularJS
- Implementation and customization of core applications including:
- Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and Configuration Management
- Service Catalogue
- Reporting / Performance Analytics
- Discovery +CMDB, Service Mapping and Orchestration
- Proficient working with workflows, business rules, UI (pages, actions, policies, ACLs) and notifications
- Solution and service design
- Experience integrating third-party software and APIs with ServiceNow using REST and SOAP
- Hands-on experience on integration work using LDAP, SSO/Okta and Mid Servers
- ITILv3 certified is preferred
- ServiceNow Administrator certification is preferred
- ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.