Data Analyst /Service Management Analyst
- Data Analyst /Service Management Analyst
- 3 months contract on a view to extend
- ASAP start
Adaps has been scouted to source Data Analyst /Service Management Analyst for a Large Government Client at Geelong & Melbourne.
The Analyst provides critical support to Service Management Process Owners as well as the leadership team of Service Delivery to enable the efficient and effective daily management of the business unit. The role may be responsible to support a variety of functions in design, deployment, governance and improvement of service management processes. These functions include financial, licence, asset, capacity, configuration, and service level management. The role has a strong monitoring, reporting, analytical and service support focus, therefore a keen attention to detail will be critical to the success of this role.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Significant experience in a similar role, specifically in a managed services organisation of similar size, scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse information and present a clear, accurate summary to a variety of audiences.
- Looking for junior resource, someone who has been given a data and they can perform analytics on it, not only they will create graphs it will be little more than that
- Tools they use is excel and service now would be a plus
- Analytics department in IT, they will be given the data,
- Experience in usinsg MS Visio would be an added advantage
- Candidates must be from analytics background
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise a plan of work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and engage effectively with the end customer, suppliers and IT stakeholders to establish collaborative trusted working relationships.
- Experience in a services support role across a variety of process and functions, particularly in the areas of configuration, financial, release and license management.
- Excellent communication, written and influencing skills, and the ability to adapt these to a diverse range of stakeholders and contexts.
- Experience in the administration of configuration management tools, such as ServiceNow.
Relevant tertiary qualifications, industry certifications and/or substantial experience. ITIL v3 Certification
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: