Service Desk Team Lead
- 3 years’ experience in a technical role troubleshooting in a complex environment
- At least 12 months experience as a Team Lead
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN!
As this role involves supporting our Australian Government clients, Australian Citizenship is essential to successfully obtain an Australian Government security clearance – minimum Baseline, preferably NV1.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Application Services Team Leader will lead the applications services team to achieve operational outcomes for our Managed Services customers. You will effectively manage various team members to maximise engagement, satisfaction, utilisation and performance. The successful candidate will need to meet operational KPI’s, whilst also implement project initiatives into the managed services operation.
- At least 3 years’ experience maintaining and troubleshooting large and complex environments
- Previous Team Leader position for at least of 12 months.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate or commercial experience in an ITIL environment
- Ability to coach team members and clients on both technical and business processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- VMware Systems
- Citrix Environments
- Monitoring tools
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #12153.