Service Desk/ Operations
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent Entry Level role
- 24/ 7 Operating Environment
Our client currently has an opportunity for an ambitious Service Desk Operator who is keen to further expand on their experience while working with the latest Microsoft technologies .
This is an exciting environment that will build on your existing experience and provide you with challenges that will ensure you continually grow in your career.
This role consists of 3 main tasks:
- Service Desk – Answering calls, User admin, Active Directory, Actioning Emails.
- Major Incident Management – After hour responsibilities to manage all high priority incidents for external clients. This includes calling the customer, the engineers and key stakeholders, as well as organising conference calls.
- Operations back fill – You will be required to backfill Operators during times of leave, or when they are on breaks.
Training for this role will be staggered so that the SD Operator only begins undertaking MIM & Operations back fill once they are comfortable with the Service Desk environement.
Please note that shift work is manadtory as our client operates under a 24/7 environment with a 12 hour shift rotation.
**Australian Citizenship is mandatory for this role**