Service Desk Consultant
- Service Desk Consultant
- Contract Role
Are you a Service Desk Consultant and wanted to work in one of the Largest Insurance Company in Brisbane?
What you will do :
- Provides technical support to clients by analysing, identifying, and resolving client issues. Issues can vary from simple questions to more complicated matters. Handles many requests in a short amount of time and is responsible for client satisfaction.
- Follows applicable compliance, regulatory and legislative policies.
- Manages own performance and contribute to building a high-performance culture.
- Seeking an experienced Service Desk consultant with minimum 3 years+ experience. L1 and L2 troubleshooting.
- ·A quick learner with the ability to think proactively.
What do we need :
- Demonstrated technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies, including ServiceNow, AD, MS Exchange & Outlook;
- Troubleshooting experience with Windows 7 and 10
- Troubleshooting experience with Microsoft suite
- Familiarity and experience with ITIL based processes.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
Health care/aged care background.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below in Word format only. Call SAM on 03 8506 66525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.