Service Desk Analyst
- Prime Melbourne CBD location
- Multiple initial 1 month contracts with likely extensions to March 2016
- Immediate start required!
We are currently looking for highly motivated 1st/ 2nd level support analysts to join a team within a large, well-known and reputable organisation in the CBD. You will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues across 3,000+ end users.
Initially there are multiple short-term contracts available, however extensions to March 2016 are likely.
- Provide Level 1, 2 support within a challenging but highly rewarding environment
- Ability to install, configure and test IT hardware, software and peripheral equipment
- Analyse and diagnose the reported technical and non-technical issues, escalating to level 3 support if necessary
- Ensuring support is in line with agreed Service Desk procedures and Service Level Agreements
- Aim to provide a first call resolution to every issue
- Actively attend debriefing of escalated calls
- Tertiary qualifications in IT
- Minimum 12 months experience in a busy technical Service Desk telephone/ email based environment
- Hands-on experience with COTS or In-house Ticketing softwares a must!
- Excellent phone manner and people skills
- Create and maintain user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange environments
- Installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows XP/ 7/ 8 & Office 365
- Australian local work experience essential
- Well-developed communication skills to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format.