Service Desk Analyst
- Minimum 6 months contract starting March 2017 – in Parramatta
- Excellent and challenging working environment
- Great exposure to new technologies & cutting edge systems
My client, located in Parramatta is expanding their Support team.
As a result of that natural growth, there is an opportunity to join them for a MINIMUM 6 months’ minimum contract and assist with the transformation process providing excellent customer service and resolution / escalation outcomes to end users.
- Service Desk Analysts provide both general telephone and remote support to end-users for standard NSW Police hardware and software, including mobile platforms. Agents also provide advice to end-users in relation to the maintenance, installation and support of computer equipment and mobile devices and perform other related duties as required.
- Perform all activities within BTS Service Desk guidelines including general telephone and remote support to end-users for standard NSW Police hardware, software and mobile platforms.
- Receive and process requests for assistance via telephone or electronic means.
- Work with customers to procure mobility devices and equipment
- Generate and update electronic incidents and requests via computer terminal.
- Maintain policies and procedural documents and keep accurate records of duties being performed.
- Notify Team Leaders of events which are serious, unusual or newsworthy.
- Provide customers with information and advice concerning NSW Police Force IT issues.
- Assess incoming information and requests.
- Initiate follow-up action to transactions and related processing.
- Operate computer keyboard, database information and other appropriate office equipment.
- Provide assistance and perform other relevant duties as directed.
- Prepare minor correspondence and provide clerical support as required.
- Assist in the training of new Service Desk Analysts
- In compliance with the NSW Police Force Safety Management System, adhere to NSW Police Force Workplace Health and Safety policies and take all reasonable care that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of others.
KEY TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL CRITERIA:
- Effective oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment and capacity to deliver quality client service and assistance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to identify and interpret appropriate sources of information
- Experience in accurately identifying and classifying symptoms and possible causes to problems, ensuring appropriate assignment to specialist areas
- Ability to provide telephone based IT support, using computer based Incident Management Systems and remote support tools
- Demonstrated depth of technical understanding and knowledge of PC hardware, network architectures, peripherals, PC operating systems and a range of application software
- Demonstrated experience in supporting mobile platforms including Android and iOS devices
- Demonstrated experience with mobile device management tools in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated high level keyboard skills and experience in windows applications
- Commitment to perform rotational shiftwork to cover 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Knowledge of workplace Health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: