Service Desk Analyst
- Minimum 6 months contract starting January 2017 – in Port Macquarie
- Excellent and challenging working environment
- Great exposure to new technologies & cutting edge systems
My client, located in Port Macquarie is expanding their Support team.
As a result of that natural growth, there is an opportunity to join them for a MINIMUM 6 months’ minimum contract and assist with the transformation process providing excellent customer service and resolution / escalation outcomes to end users.
To be considered you should have:
- Minimum 12 months‘ experience supporting Windows 7, 8 & ideally 10 OS.
- Experience supporting enterprise email services with Outlook & Office 365 on the end user side & Office 365
- Perfect communication skills.
- Great understanding, preferred experience managing I-Devices in corporate environment (IPhones & IPads).
- Practical experience in an I.T. technical service environment providing remote support service.
- Application knowledge of IT security frameworks, system security, controls and implementation of associated risk management processes.
- Certificate III in Information Technology (General)
- MCP certification
This role will suit an experienced individual with 1-2 years’ commercial experience providing support in enterprise size organisations over the phone, face to face & using remote tools.
If you are a people person happy to work with end users and solve their day to day problems that role will allow you to expand your technical knowledge. As my client is going through major IT transformation projects, new cutting edge technology will be introduced. And that is an excellent chance to be exposed and learn them as you go.
Please apply using the link below or call Stan on 03 8506 6578 or
connect on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfridlind ref: 12453
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: