Service Desk Analyst
- Large enterprise environment – support over 1500 individuals!
- Melbourne CBD Location Night Shift
- Level 1/ 2 Support
Do you enjoy providing outstanding customer service within a large helpdesk/ service desk environment? Do you want to work for a well-known & respected brand in the heart of the Melbourne CBD?
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues and requests within a busy and large organisation.
- Monitor queues to ensure SLA’s are achieved and contractual arrangements are satisfied
- Aim to provide a first call resolution to every issue
- Actively attend debriefing of escalated calls
- 7 pm to 7 am shift pattern
- Minimum 12 months experience in a busy technical Service Desk telephone/ email based environment
- Hands-on experience with COTS or In-house Ticketing software a must!
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Exposure to Windows XP, 7 and 8
- IT related qualifications
- Excellent phone manner
- Passion to deliver quality service
Apply now by sending your CV in word format. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check.