Service Desk Analyst
- Initial 6 month contract w/ extensions
- Must have previous Level 1/ 2 experience
- Must have clear and consultative communication skills!
Do you enjoy providing outstanding customer service within a large helpdesk/ service desk environment? Do you want to work for a well-known & respected brand in the heart of the Melbourne CBD?
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues and requests within a busy and large organisation. This is an initial 6 month contract with possible extensions.
- Monitor queues to ensure SLA’s are achieved and contractual arrangements are satisfied
- Aim to provide a first call resolution to every issue
- Actively attend debriefing of escalated calls
- Minimum 12 months experience in a busy technical Service Desk telephone/ email based environment
- Hands-on experience with COTS or In-house Ticketing software a must!
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Exposure to Windows XP, 7 and 8
- IT related qualifications
- Excellent phone manner
- Passion to deliver quality service
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11988.