Service Architect Storage Services
Adaps has been scouted to source “Service Architect Storage Services” for one of the Four Big Banks in Melbourne.
This is Specialist Service Architect – Domain specialist
Team looks after these areas
- Application hosting – .net and Java (web based applications)
- DB services – RDBMS, on-premise cloud
- Linux experience
- Develop strategy and roadmap
- solid virtualization experience
- Migration of applications to cloud
- Driving leadership
- Senior architect with experience in API’s, storage, Microservices architecture.
- Archive, replace and data copy, gateways, objects storage etc.,
- Modern thinking of moving storage to cloud.
- Application business services to Microservices.
- Really good role to build foundation in storage for Architects – current state vs Target state
What you’ll be doing:
If you’re always thinking about what’s possible, we want to hear from you. The Service Architect Storage Services provides group wide leadership and direction for the Services within the Storage domains. You will be responsible for current state, target state architectures and standards, ensuring Target state is aligned with Architectural Principles and broader Technology Strategy and modernization agenda.
What we need from you:
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Experience creating and maintaining Target State Architectures for Storage Services (File, Block, Object, Backup and Recovery, Archive)
- Deep knowledge of Public Cloud Storage Services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Proven experience in developing road-maps aligned to technology strategy and architectural principles.
- Experience maintaining a service backlog, also providing architecture input into the prioritization and identification of items and their dependencies.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Validate design artifacts for completeness, and adherence to target state, identifying technical debt and remediation requirements.
- Experience defining standards, patterns, models and guidelines for storage services.
- Certifications highly regarded (Architecture, Storage Technology, Public Cloud providers)
You need to provide strategic advice, conduct successful consultations and deliver projects across different areas of the business – so strong communication and negotiation skills are extremely important.
Our technology departments are agile, fast-paced, which means you’ll need to be able to think on your feet and adapt quickly.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex - 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au