Senior Web Developer
The Developer responsibilities
- Proven experience in developing web applications using .NET technologies
- Will have sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project
- Should enjoy working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders
- Expected to perform a coaching role and share their knowledge and experience
- Must have good communication skills, and will participate in workshops, and project and Scrum meetings
- Good time management skills Technical knowledge and experience is required in:
- Highly developed technical skills in Angular and/or React specifically in developing user interface designs
- Experience in integrating with other technologies, such as CRM.
- Good understanding of CI CD pipeline technologies
- Excellent issue analysis and resolution skills
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Microsoft Azure (desirable)
Must have current Negative Vetting level 1 clearance
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (02) 9057 9052 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.