Senior UX/UI Designer
- Senior UX/UI Designer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Salary Ranges from $130k – 140k base + Super
A new opportunity reporting into the Head of Digital Experience Architecture Based in Melbourne or working remotely, you will be responsible for designing a usable and engaging user experience for web and mobile application for a new digital healthcare initiative to achieve our goal to be the leading customer-centric healthcare organisation. You will be involved in work on various stages of development from discovery, ideation, to development and production, as well as on-going optimisation of the experience.
Key accountabilities include:
- Being a primary communicator of the UX/UI design solution to different development squads and stakeholders.
- Facilitating workshops to understand business objectives, benefits, requirements, and conduct UX research, UX testing.
- Delivering high-quality user flows, wireframes, prototypes as well as high-fidelity UI design ready for development.
- Resolving design issues blocking project delivery for the team on a daily basis.
- Defining baseline and on-going UX testing to ensure excellent customer experience and provide strategy and action plan for on-going improvements.
- Working with the Design System and other client design teams to understand common patterns, libraries to maximise the re-usability of Design System where it’s applicable. Share knowledge and provide input for client Design System team.
- Minimising effort by designing workflows that leverage existing templates and modules.
- Developing visual design concepts and design assets just-in-time for development.
- Progressively developing a reusable design style kit for the developers to create in html and CSS.
- Coaching the team to achieve design excellence.
- Relevant tertiary qualification at degree level and/or extensive relevant experience as detailed above.
- 5+ years of experience applying User Centred Design methodologies for web and mobile applications that leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices.
- Advanced knowledge of UX/UI software -Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or related tools.
- Strong understanding of modern software and application development processes and methodologies including front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, CSS3 is desirable.
- Previous experience working with Sitecore CMS is desirable.
- Working knowledge of web and mobile app design best practices, focusing on responsive, adaptive and fluid design across multiple devices and screen types.
- Rich experience and great ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Experience in Design Thinking methodology and working knowledge of customer journey mapping.
- Fluent in creating information architecture documentation including sitemaps, user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Expert-level understanding of user interface design patterns and standard User Centred Design methodologies.
- High level influencing skills with an excellent written and verbal communication/ presentation skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.