Senior Tester / Scripter (Shell / Python)
- Senior Tester / Scripter (Shell / Python)
- Permanent position in Melbourne (South East)
- Shell / Python scripting – Automated Test – Embedded devices
Adaps are looking for an Automated Tester who can write scripts on Shell / Python.
This newly created permanent position is designed to build up a capability which does not exist in the business. Applicants should be experienced in the planning of test strategy and approach.
- Write scripts for test case matrix
- Execute automated testing
- Convert manual testing processes to automated
- Develop a test framework
- Writing Shell / Python / VB scripts
- Planning test strategy and approach
- Reviewing hardware (Embedded devices) and software implementation
- Designing test platforms for; Embedded devices, Web portals, Smartphones applications
- Automatic test setups integrating to embedded devices
- Writing test cases.
- Experience in Manual and Automated Testing
- Experience in continuous integration
- Unit testing – embedded devices preferred
- Experience in documenting – test plans/scripts
- Experience in Shell / Python scripting
- Unresricted work rights in Australia.
- Smart phone testing
- C or C++ programming
- Familiar with UI automation / smart phones
- Experience in Jama
- Hardware experience on Linux.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: