Senior Test Engineer
- Contract 3 months with possible extensions
- Large manufacturing company
- Test Embedded Devices & Software
Adaps are looking for an Automated Tester for a contract position in Melbourne. The initial contract is for 3 months with possible extensions. The position will involve testing embedded devices and software.
- Planning test strategy and approach
- Reviewing hardware and software implementation
- Designing test platforms for; Embedded devices, Web portals, Smartphones applications
- Writing automatic test setups integrating to embedded devices
- Writing test cases.
- Experience in Manual and Automated Testing
- Experience in continuous integration
- Unit testing – embedded devices preferred
- Experience in documenting – test plans/scripts
- Unresricted work rights in Australia.
- Smart phone testing
- C or C++ programming
- Familiar with UI automation / smart phones
- Experience in Jama
- Hardware experience on Linux.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: