Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $135K/annum incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- 5+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments with a minimum of 2.5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance, and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Based technologies.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
- Driving an Automation first approach for Unit, System and Integrated System testing across company, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests to play a key role in driving product quality to keep users pleased.
- Solving defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Coding automated tests for the Feature, System, and Integrated Systems Testing Phases
- Participating in Platform code reviews with Developers.
- Problem solving, solution design automation and innovating using Quality Engineering practices.
- Promoting shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Contributing to Agile practices and Automation for stories in sprint delivery
- Contributing to CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
- Creating and reviewing solution documentation.
- Driving a learning-based culture.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.