Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $145K incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- 5+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments and minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality Engineering.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Based technologies.
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Rally, Confluence, Perfecto, Applitools, SOAP UI, JMeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in testing microservices, experience layer i.e., Backend for Front End and Contract based testing
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.