Senior Test Analyst – Treasury Risk
- Senior Analyst, Testing – Treasury Risk, BPMO
- 6 months Contract with Excellent Pay Rate
- Large Financial Organisation
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Test Analyst who will operate across the full software testing lifecycle, including test estimation, planning, scripting, automation and execution as well as test reporting for all the assets within the Market Risk Technology area.
The Senior Test Analyst will operate across the full software testing lifecycle, including test estimation, planning, scripting, automation and execution as well as test reporting for all of the assets within the Market Risk Technology area.
The successful candidate will bring sound technical testing skills developed through hands-on experience in complex testing assignments and the ability to lead the testing effort across multiple initiatives.
- At least 5 years’ experience (hands on) in testing with experience in all aspects of testing
- Demonstrated a strong level of understanding in test automation and tools
- Sound knowledge of Java operating platforms
- Sound knowledge of Windows Operating platforms and .NET applications
- Detailed knowledge of SQL and SQL platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, or Oracle)
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
- Well-developed team work and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: