Senior Test Analyst (Automation & Performance Test Analyst)
- Senior Test Analyst (Automation & Performance Test Analyst)
- Permanent role with excellent Salary on offer
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging environment
- Work Life Balance
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Test Automation Analyst / Automation Analyst & Performance Analyst roles for a Large Financial Client.
Role and Purpose:
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines (Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the bank’s platform teams.
Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
Influence key stake holders in technology from the head of, delivery teams, business analysts, product owners and others in understanding the rationale.
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Must have experience with ETL Testing, Data Testing, Big Data, Hadoop, R, Python/Scala.
- Be able to code preferably java.
- Experience in building frameworks from scratch
- SAS knowledge or exposure is required
- Machine learning is Nice to have.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.