Senior Test Analyst _Calypso
Sr Test Analyst _ Calypso
Convenient Melbourne CBD location
12 months Contract
The Test Analyst, Senior is responsible for deriving test requirements, designing and developing test cases, execution of tests, identifying and assisting in the resolution of defects prior to implementation.
Developing Test Plans (including Master Test Plans / Test Strategies) to capture the test approach to ensure the success of Development Projects (including Monthly Releases, Projects and CONFIG Releases).
Responsible for the planning, design and execution of a test phase or small-to-medium project with an appropriate level of guidance and support from the Manager, Testing.
Core Responsibilities of the role include:
- Testing – Planning, Design & Preparation, Execution and Reporting
- Defect Management – Identification, Analysis, Recording, Retesting, Closure
- Test Automation – Development, Maintenance, Execution and Reporting
- Test & SDLC Metrics – Capture and Reporting
Success within the role looks like:
- Testing is planned and executed according to agreed schedules
- Risks and defects are identified, recorded and tracked to an acceptable outcome
- Test automation is key to delivering Quality outcomes as well as Speed to Value
- JIRA is accurately and correctly maintained daily
Key deliverables that define success within the role include:
- Test plans, execution and test results
- Defects recorded accurately and completely
- Regression testing planned, executed, results analysed and reported
Core Skills and Capabilities role include:
- Competency in SQL, Linux, Excel
- Exposure to Jira, Jenkins, GIT Hub, Artifactory, TeamCity, Confluence, Icinga, Kibana, AWS
- Able to synthesis large amounts of information and report succinctly
- 5 years software testing experience, preferably including 2 years automation testing experience
- Exposure to Financial systems such as Calypso and Murex
- Experience working in distributed teams, and solo, on short-term and long-term projects
Please apply using the link below or call Kish - 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.