Senior Test Analyst
- Senior Test Analyst
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extension
- Rate on offer is upto $650/day
- Melbourne location
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Test Analyst Role
- Experience of working as a Senior Test Analyst on similar large enterprise programmes of work implementing new technology with a significant operational and organizational change.
- Strong experience of test planning, preparation and execution including test execution management and reporting.
- Test analysis involvement in Proof of Concepts (PoC)
- Excellent understanding of Network (WIFI6, SD-WAN, Workplace sensors) and Collaboration technologies (Video Conferencing and Interoperability, Wireless Presenting, Space utilization), plus Evergreen Frameworks and operational models.
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Experience of working on Construction projects to deliver key technology deliverables such as building connectivity, Main Communications Room, Floor Communications Rooms, WiFi, Audio Visual and Connected Workspace Technology (Desktop Technology and Workspace Management) components
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) / ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) experience across infrastructure and application development projects
- Experience of delivering technology components into larger Business Unit led programmes of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (verbal and written), negotiation, time management and organizational.
- Excellent stakeholder, vendor, and relationship management skills, with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and delivering successful results.
- A can-do attitude, strong team player, but able to work independently,
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and quality focused
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS Project
- Experience in process modelling, data modelling and prototyping
- Excellent ability to engage and lead business representatives in preparation and execution of UAT and BVT.
- Familiar with SDLC, PMBOK, Prince 2 and Agile
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst
- IT/appropriate industry experience and qualifications
- Experienced with or domain knowledge of Technology Infrastructure.
- Exposure to projects implementing Technology transformation initiatives.
- Ideally, candidate should have a Financial Services’ background / experience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.