Senior Test Analyst
- Senior Test Analyst
- 08 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay
- Parramatta Sydney
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
Adaps has been scouted to source “Senior Test Analyst“ for a Large Government Organisation @ Parramatta Sydney.
The Test Analyst is responsible for ensuring the delivery of timely, quality solution by leading the testing effort across ICT capital projects, as required, through effective planning, scheduling oversight and execution. The position will need to ensure project deliverables are delivered to the agreed standard and are fit for purpose prior to production release. This position reports directly to the Project Manager.
The Enterprise Engagement Program CEP is an ICT program of works with the objective to deliver service management process improvements across the organization. These consist of providing efficiencies via digitization and process automation.The platform chosen to support these requirements of Client is ServiceNow.
- Work as an effective member of a project team coordinating and conducting testing activities to ensure solutions are fit-for-purpose and meet the specified requirements and quality set out by the project and approved by the Business;
- Develop test products including but not limited to test strategies, test plans, test cases, business scenarios, test scripts and test reports;
- Coordinate and conduct functional, regression and user acceptance testing in all environments i.e. development, test and production;
- Work effectively with stakeholders and users, ensuring expectations in relation to testing are managed effectively;
- Execute SQL queries to test audit logs and error logs within ESB;
- Undertake Defect Management by managing the retesting of defects through to correction and acceptance by the system owners, monitoring outstanding defects using Mercury Quality Centre (MQC);
- Manage the definition and maintenance of various test environments and associated test data
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering / supporting the Project;
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals
- Demonstrated experience in performing end-to-end testing in accordance with an established Software Testing Life Cycle and software testing methodology across the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Intimate understanding and demonstrated experience of functional, integration, system integration, regression and user acceptance testing complex systems in large organizations;
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (e.g.: MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP) etc.;
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of test products not limited to but including test plans, test cases, business scenarios, test scripts and test reports;
- Demonstrated experience in ESB testing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Knowledge of basic XML and SQL to run queries and extract information as required;
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders at all organizational levels while coordinating and leading testing activities;
- Demonstrated capability as a team player and self-starter with the ability to set own priorities and manage time effectively.
Additional Program Selection Criteria:
- Develop an Agile Testing approach with the project manager and ensure acceptance criteria of each story is accurate and fully tested within each sprint.
- Manage the Automated Test Framework within ServiceNow.
- Manual and Automated Testing within ServiceNow.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Tests.
- Deliver end-of-Sprint Test Reports.
NOTE: Australian Citizens are preferred.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au