Senior Test Analyst
Senior Test Analyst – Automation
- Immediate Start
- Sydney based client
- Excellent $$$
- Contract : 3 months on possible extension
My client is a large IT consultancy and is looking for a Senior Test Analyst role to work in Large Banking Sector. They are looking for a candidate with the following experience.
Key Position Objective
- Develop and implement test plans, test cases that are appropriate to address the risk and complexity of the project team undertaking development activities in parallel.
- Ensure consistent application of testing standards, practices, processes and aim for continuous improvement to achieve valuebased best practices.
- Implement and maintain testing tools while aligning the project’s needs with the Bank-wide direction provided for adoption of such tools.
- Develop and maintain testing-related documentation to support internal and external audit.
- Generate test progress reports including statistics on completion rate, defects, fixes, etc.
- Execute testing from the project , IT and business areas to accomplish the testing objectives at various stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Assist with planning, estimation and scheduling of testing-related activities.
Qualification & Accreditations:
- Degree in IT, business, finance, or other relevant discipline, or working towards a degree
- Test Competency Certification
Specialist/Technical Knowledge (standard, advanced or very advanced)
- Advanced knowledge and experience across all phases of testing.
- Strong technical documentation / interpretation skills.
- Experience in using industry test tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Test automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience and exposure with HP ALM (QC, Loadrunner) test suite and tools. Exposure to interpret and/or produce reports from HP ALM.
- Exposure to a variety of databases, programming languages and operating systems, especially Oracle DB, Weblogic, Java, and Linux.
- Knowledge of file and message based integration tools.
- Previous experience working as a Senior Test Analyst on a large scale IT project.
- Experience in developing and implementing test strategies, approaches and testing processes that fit with an end to end process.
- Background in Banking or Financial service industry. Working closely with the business departments to achieve project outcomes.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks, dealing with key stakeholders and managing external vendors.
- An understanding of banking/payments systems, services and operations.
- Experience with real-time, critical systems, and testing against these systems.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: