Senior Test Analyst
- Melbourne CBD Location – Permanent Role
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience a must!
- Agile/ Waterfall experience
Our client, a Microsoft Gold Partner has an opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to work independently and concurrently to deliver multiple end-to-end projects. The right candidate will be required to work collaboratively with the designers, testers and developers to provide a hands on approach in a test lead capacity.
Your role as a Test Lead will involve working across multiple methodologies (Agile/ Waterfall) to create a strategy road map within a complex web technology environment. You will play a key role in testing major software solutions that have been built from scratch. You will have a proven track record in the Australian market writing test strategies, test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience is a must
- Knowledge of integration testing
- Ability to concurrently work across many methodologies (Agile/ Waterfall) on multiple projects
- Working knowledge writing test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, SQL scripts and training modules
- People skills for client facing scenarios enabling you to collaborate with designers, testers and developers
- Background in the Microsoft .NET stack
- Experience in systems testing, functional testing and user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of BDD Tools (Specflow or Cucumber) and Automation tools (Visual Studio Coded UI, HP QTP, Selenium)
If this sounds like the type of role and environment you have been looking for please apply now by sending your CV/ Cover letter in word format below.
** Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **