Senior Telephony Services Engineer
- Senior Telephony Services Engineer
- Contract role for 6 months
- Large Insurance Client in Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Telephony Services Engineer for a Large Insurance Client @ Melbourne.
Required Technical Skills:
- 5 years minimum of commercial IT experience, attained in a similar Contact Centre/Telephony engineering role.
- A level of technical expertise in the support and management of Contact Centre and Telephony Infrastructure. Ability to produce and review technical documentation.
- Certifications in relevant fields are high regarded.
- ITIL experience and relevant understanding
- Good level of technical knowledge across the defined areas of responsibility for this role
- Strong Skills in the configuration and maintenance of Contact Centre infrastructure, including the ability to support a variety of technologies.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts and 1st level troubleshooting ability
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills in Contact Centre and telephony.
- Cisco IP Telephony, CUCM administration, phone setup and troubleshooting.
- Telephony and general network Management tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with a customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to manage a wide range and variety of technical and professional work activities – often in multitasking several key areas of work at the same time
- Understanding of the relationship between own specialisation area and wider organisational requirements
Preferred Technical Skills:
This role will be required to communicate to internal Client stakeholders regarding the implementation of Contact Centre and Telephony technologies. Including all the relevant groups in the IT Production Services team. Incident and change Management and Problem Management. Regular communication and reporting through to the Telephony Services Manager regarding the planning and organising of incident and request ticket resolutions and escalations.
- IS Production Services Teams
- Network Hosting and connectivity Teams
- Incident and Problem Management Teams
- Change Management
- Solution Design teams
- All Business departments
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sam on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements