Senior Technical Specialist – Splunk
- Geelong / Melbourne (50/50 split role) – Large Org
- 6 month contract + possible extensions – Start in Jan
- Must have exp in Design, Implementation & Support of Splunk
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a Senior Splunk Specialist with minimum of 7 years’ experience in J2EE and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Scripting (Shell/Windows, Command Line/ Python/ Java). In addition to strong communication skills, the successful candidate will also possess the following technical skills:
- 3-5 years in design, implementation & support of Splunk – indexers, forwarders, search-heads setup etc. (Mandatory!)
- Good understanding of VMware etc.
- Oracle/ DB2 experience
- Java development experience is desirable
- Implementation and Administering Splunk
- Operating Systems & Databases
- Technical / Team Leadership
- Maintenance of Splunk Infrastructure
- Regular Express
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 12065. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578.