Senior Technical Business Analyst
Contract Opportunity in Melbourne
Directly supporting the Security Transformation programme, the BA will in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, define Business and Functional Requirements for prioritized business needs and provide support with development and testing as required.
- Senior Technical Business Analyst with Security experience
- Cyber security analysis and delivery experience preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent client relationship skills with strong ability to extract / elicit change requirements / problems in Business processes
- Knowledge and experience working with VSTS (desirable)
- Excellent team player
- Good understanding of IS methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Ability to think outside ‘the box’ to overcome issues and find solutions where conflicts and difficulties arise
- High degree of credibility with natural ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with Customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT solutions on other areas of Business.
Knowledge of some of the following areas of cyber security preferred
- Data Masking
- AAA (authentication, Authorisation and Accounting)
- Time synchronisation
- Application Security
- CICD – Applications
- Secured Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Understanding of APRA Compliance
- Establishing Secured Infrastructure Development Lifecycle Management
- Security of Windows, Linux, VM, Storage, Cloud, Networks, Remote Access, Mobile Devices, Device Control
- Understanding of Compliance within Financial Services and Healthcare
- CIS Benchmark
- Vendor Analysis
- Extensive working experience with Agile projects using Scrum (including story definition, acceptance criteria and backlog grooming).
- Demonstrated expertise with liaising directly with Business functions to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
- Experience in adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality and timely solutions for the business.
- Familiar with IS operational support processes including service delivery in line with SLAs.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.