Senior Technical Business Analyst – Security
Directly supporting the Security Transformation programme, the BA will in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, define Business and Functional Requirements for prioritised business needs and provide support with development and testing as required.
- 5 years+ experience in as a Technical Business Analyst ·
- High skill level of MS Suite skills (especially Excel) · Organised, with a strong attention to detail and high level of interpersonal skills/able and confident to present packs of data to Senior stakeholders
- Cyber security analysis and delivery experience preferred · Specific expertise in networking management and network security controls preferred
- Extensive working experience with Agile projects using Scrum (including story definition, acceptance criteria and backlog grooming)
- Demonstrated expertise with liaising directly with Business functions to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
- Experience in adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality and timely solutions for the business.
- Familiar with IS operational support processes including service delivery in line with SLAs.
- Exposure to secure coding practices preferred
- Knowledge of toolsets: Fortify, WebInspect, Sonartyp advantageous
- Knowledge and experience working with Azure DevOps (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Teams
- Excellent team player
- Ability to create reports, packs and slides to present to Project team and stakeholders to reflect findings from analysis of data
- Good understanding of IS methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Ability to think outside ‘the box’ to overcome issues and find solutions where conflicts and difficulties arise
- High degree of credibility with natural ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with Customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT solutions on other areas of Business
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis / Consulting (desirable)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9118 2071 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.