Senior Technical Business Analyst
- 12 Months Contract opportunity
- Rate ranges from $850/day – $900/day excluding super
As part of the Health Insurance Technology Team, this role will partner closely with our Health Insurance business representatives to deliver high quality Technical and Business Analysis services at pace to drive strategic outcomes for our Health Insurance customers.
- Partner closely with business initiative owners to develop a deep understanding of the client Health Insurance business, the challenges, pain points and areas for opportunity
- Plan, run and manage workshops
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop clear and unambiguous product backlogs of work which deliver the outcomes needed by our business.
- Develop technical specifications and functional design documents, data flow interaction diagrams
- Work with the team to define epics, functions and stories / tasks per business initiative at pace. Define concise acceptance criteria which supports the delivery team and testers.
- Work closely with the team to refine the backlog and ensure the team have a shared understanding of the content.
- Develop BRS and FRS documentation (as required / project specific)
- Development of clear process documentation (current and future state)
- Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continual improvement
- Participate in and contribute to the BA and Agile Communities of Practice within the client
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager.
- 5 years+ experience as a Technical Senior Business Analyst, eliciting and defining business and technical requirements
- Experience in setting up, running and managing workshops for requirement discovery and elicitation
- Experience writing technical requirements/ functional specifications.
- Experience in accessing and interrogating underlying sources systems – including database schemas and content, XML, CSV and other flat file formats.
- Experience in data modelling and analysis, experience with ETL tool such as SQL.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure and Cloud implementation
- 2 years demonstrated experience in working with Agile methodologies (backlog development and refinement – writing epics, functions, stories and defining acceptance criteria using Jira or Azure DevOps)
- Delivery experience working within cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.