Senior System Engineer (Mechatronics)
- Senior System Engineer (Mechatronics)
- Permanent position in Melbourne (South East)
- Experience in both Hardware and software
Systems Engineer required to sit between the software and hardware teams. Experience in both hardware design and software development required.
Experience in both Hardware (electronic/mechanical) and software/firmware engineering is essential.
- Linux based firmware application development
- Injection moulded plastics
- Electronic design, microcontrollers, Wi-Fi, GPS, lithium ion battery.
- Experience in programming in C++ and OOP
- Experience with Linux & bare metal/RTOS based embedded systems
- In depth knowledge of Linux kernel internals and device drivers
- PCB Design / layout using Altium Designer to a professional standard (eg. robust EMC methods). 6 layer stackup, e.g. diff pair routing for USB3, and DDR2/3 buses
- RF amplifier and antenna design skills
- Power over Ethernet experience
- Managing/leading small/mid-sized teams
- Project Management experience
- Strong in system design, architecture, requirement writing and analysis
- Experience in stakeholder management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553. Applications close on Date.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: