Senior Support Analyst
- Permanent Role – Docklands VIC location
- Senior Analyst, Technology Support Role
- Java / SQL / Unix / ITIL – Lead a small team
SENIOR SUPPORT ANALYST
Fulfil a Senior Analyst, Technology Support role in the support and maintenance of all applications contained in the company’s portfolio. Additionally to the skill set, you will have ideally led a small team. You will have an eye for process improvement and have some leadership experience to mentor peers in providing the best service to the company’s stakeholders.
- Contribute to the process improvements, automation and resultant cost savings to the organisation
- Proactively identify and manage potential risks to the applications
- Manage stakeholder communications providing regular updates on the technical service availability
- Perform change management activities including approvals and representation
- Manage problem records to be sent to the demand/delivery team
- Resolve and monitor support issues that arise as well as perform routine maintenance activities in conjunction with other organisational technology groups
- Contribute to the development of systems documentation
- Provide system support by providing fail and fix application support – (24×7 roster).
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL, Angular JS & Windows Experience
- Good understanding of Websphere applications & Sharepoint
- Solid understanding ITIL and certification V3
- Have a strong understanding of: Network topology such as firewalls etc and Technology associated to web, database and application servers
- Experience with Helpdesk operations, ITIL related frameworks; particularly incident management as well as root cause analysis.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#11987.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs