Senior SQL Developer – SAS/SSIS
- Excellent $$$’s per day on offer for the right candidate
- Mebourne CBD location – Big 4 Banks
- Great Culture and heaps of career opportunities
- 4 – 5 month initial contract with the possibility to extend
- Melbourne CBD
- Large Financial Institution
- Key skills in order of preference – SQL Development, SAS, SSIS, BO
My client is looking for a Sr. SQL Developer with excellent coding skills and good experience in SAS and SSIS technologies.
- Over 7+ years of experience in SQL (developing/coding) (Must)
- SQL development concepts / coding inside and out (Must)
- Hands on experience in SAS and SSIS (Must)
- Good experience in ETL, Teradata, Business objects (Must).
- Understanding of data structures, database programming, database tuning concepts, database modelling and ETL operations
- Enable deployment of System and Data service frameworks, catalogue and support tools
- Deliver day to day improvements in the Systems & Data Services proposition
- Interact with Financial Crime Services colleagues to ensure alignment and leverage of capability consistently across the Financial Crime Services
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic Systems & Data Services performance scorecards
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au