Senior Solution Design Consultant
- 12 Months contract with a view to extend
- Daily rate: $700-$850 (Inc. Super) per day
- Innovative and Delivery Driven Team
- Heavy Investment in Technology and Training
About the Role:
- Solutions Designers ensure that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the National Enterprise Architecture, and act as a bridge between the Development team and the Architects for all designs. The overall focus of Solution Design is Technology and Architecture.
- Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. If you’re working in this group, then you would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in your area of expertise/responsibility.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with microservices and Cloud technology
- 5+ years of analysis and design experience on complex projects
- Experience across the software development life cycle, including high-level estimation and business case development
- Systems integration experience in complex legacy environments including mainframe transaction processing, web delivery, message integration and data warehousing components
- Experience for developing Enterprise Architecture guidelines and standards
- Design and Development experience on more than one platform
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies, especially Agile methodology
- Exposure to the Banking industry
- Experience with Mainframe, MBS, P1C, Vision Plus are extra beneficial We don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise, we value a cultural fit more than a shopping list of technical buzzwords. What we often look for:
- Collaborative, creative, open to learning, a strong communicator.
- Good relationship skills and have an ability to empathise with others
- A passion for making a difference
- Can work independently but also strong a team player
- Focused on high quality deliverables and speed
- Eager to present new ideas to your peers & senior management.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.