Senior Solution Architect – Telco – Immediate Start
- Senior Solution Architect
- Contract role based in Melbourne
- Immediate Start
Adaps are looking for a Senior Solution Architect for a Contract role in Melbourne
Ability to commence immediately is essential. 3 Month initial engagement with extensions.
The successful candidate will be working alongside Product Managers, Solution Architects, End-to-End Business Analysts and operational stakeholders in developing detailed design documentation. This will include assisting in the design of IT and network platforms to support mobile network products.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the business requirements are satisfied in detailed design documents.
- Consultation with key stakeholders to develop a solution that meets agreed business requirements.
- Responsible for completing the detailed design with assistance from subject matter experts who are familiar with the impacted areas.
- Partner with relevant project stakeholders to ensure traceability between business requirements and functional / non-functional requirements, coupled to the project design.
- Consult with the lead solution architect, and other solution architects as required, to help assist with the completion of detailed design that aligns with existing high-level architecture design.
- 8+ years of experience in designing and developing complex Teleco & Service Provider solutions within major Telco organisations
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in mobile networks and IT system solutions supporting mobile network products
- End-to-end network, IT, and business process knowledge for various Telstra mobile products across sales, order to activate (O2A), billing, assurance, and customer management.
- Knowledge and application of best solution design practices.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Works well both autonomously and as part of a team.
- A self-starter who can produce quality work consistently, and who is task and action focussed.
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieving results, including a world class customer experience.
- Competent in resolving technical design issues and challenges as required whilst liaising with multiple business and technical subject matter experts.
- Experience in technology solution development and documenting detailed designs to support an existing High-Level Design.
- Demonstrates practical skill across a broad range of technical areas and understands technology architecture from a conceptual level
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Vaish on 03 8506 6556 citing reference number 12214.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology diciplinces for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps, find us on: